· Internal ISM audit
· ISPS internal audit
· Navigational Audit
· VDR analysis & Remote navigational audit.
· Pre-vetting inspection
· Claim inspection
· Drafts Surveys
· Bunker and Condition Surveys
· Cargo Superintendency & Expeditors
· Damage Surveys
· Underwater inspections / Hull cleaning
· Internal ISM & ISPS audit : Our highly qualified team of Masters are conducting ISM & ISPS internal audit on behalf of owners and managers strictly in compliance with ISM & ISPS code and their company SMS guidelines.
· Navigational Audit: With our highly experienced personnel, who served for many years as Master are engaged in conducting 3rd party navigational audit and VDR analysis with remote navigational audit.
· With our highly experienced personnel, who served for many years on chemical/oil tankers, we provide to the Managers and Owners a vital Pre vetting Inspection and preparation for vessel.
· Cargo Superintendency & Expeditors: With our highly experienced personnel, who served for many years on chemical/oil tankers, we provide to the chemical industry and to chemical tanker charterers a vital service of cargo superintendence.
· This service includes inspections of chemical tankers to assess condition, onboard safety and environmental management and suitability to load hazardous chemical cargoes. We provide advice on technical issues related to the safe carriage of chemicals. We also attend for pre-loading surveys to ensure cargo tanks and cargo pumping systems are clean and that the vessel is ready to load the cargo and we remain onboard throughout the operation to ensure that the cargo is loaded/discharge safely in-accordance with regulations and industry best practices thereby looking after our clients best interests.